James E. Wiesman
In 1989, Jim’s firm, Wiesman and Associates, merged into what is now LCW CPAs. For over 40 years, Jim has worked with a wide variety of business and individual clients regarding their tax and accounting needs. Jim has also specialized in representing clients before the IRS and in working with the IRS to resolve disputes.
As of January 2022, Jim retired from full-time practice, though he still assists the firm with select engagements, and IRS work.
- Bentley University, Bachelor of Science in Accountancy
- Southern New Hampshire University, Master of Business Administration
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Enrolled Agent (EA)
Professional Associations, Memberships, & Community Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- Massachusetts Society of Enrolled Agents
- National Association of Enrolled Agents
- National Association of Tax Professionals
Honors, Awards, & Recognition
- Paul Harris Fellow
When Jim is not working, he spends time with his wife Elaine and their grandchildren. He can also be found woodworking in his garage workshop, tending to his yard, or at the gun range.