We are the local CPA firm of choice to provide accounting services, tax planning, and tax preparation for your hospitality business.
Count on LCW CPAs for the numbers so you can focus on what you do best: hospitality.
Who We Work With
As an accounting firm, we work with a wide range of small to mid-sized businesses in the hospitality sector including, but not limited, to hotel franchises, inns, bed and breakfasts, restaurants, and function facilities.
We provide accounting services, tax planning and preparation, audits, reviews, and compilations for individuals and businesses. Our clients are throughout most of eastern Massachusetts, the Merrimack Valley, south down to Woburn, west to Route 495 and east out to the seacoast. In New Hampshire, our clients are throughout Southern New Hampshire including Salem, Nashua, and Manchester, north up to Concord, and east over to the seacoast of New Hampshire.
As a progressive accounting firm, embracing technology to serve our clients effectively and efficiently is a priority to us. We offer consulting services and managed accounting services, including outsourced CFO and bookkeeping services, to businesses throughout the United States.
Our CPA services include:
Audits, Reviews, and Compilations
Why LCW CPAs
We offer many reasons why you should contact us to be your chosen CPA firm.
- We are local. As a local CPA firm, we offer the opportunity to build a working relationship where we get to know you and you get to know us. Maybe this sounds old-fashioned, but to us, it is the best way to work.
- We are progressive. We embrace improving and striving for better ways to help our clients. We utilize technology as an enabler to be more efficient and effective.
- We speak your language. Literally. We have many accountants fluent in multiple languages to best serve our diverse client base.
- We have a long-term view. We look to build relationships over time and seek to work with clients who value the benefits of a productive working relationship. If you are looking to secure a partner in the truest sense of the word, then we may be a great fit.
- We are experienced, credentialed, and knowledgeable. As CPAs, we offer expertise and knowledge to provide thoughtful guidance and advice.
- We offer a superior client experience where in every interaction you will experience our diligence, empathy, responsiveness, and the attention that you deserve. You can count on us to go above and beyond to do the right thing.
- We work with commitment and passion; we believe it is important to be good corporate citizens who are actively engaged in the community; we are deeply committed to the City of Lawrence and committed to helping our clients achieve their own American Dream.
We welcome the opportunity to learn more about you and your business. While you love hospitality, we love working with numbers. Please contact us to discuss how we can help you and your hospitality business.