At LCW CPAs, our team is committed to being an advocate and a champion for the success of your business.
As a progressive firm, we view our role as adding value and insight; going well beyond the commodity of typical accounting and tax services.
Our accountants and certified public accountants work with businesses of all entity structures including partnerships, S and C Corps, LLCs and sole proprietorships. Our full suite of services offer value from initial setup of a business through succession planning.
Our goal is to build long-term relationships where we are a trusted and valued advisor collaborating with you and other trusted resources.
Request for Proposal
Available resources for business owners
I have had the privilege of working closely with Mark and Wendy from LCW for many years and can honestly say that they have had a tremendous impact on our business growth and long range planning strategies. They are thorough, responsive, creative and highly intelligent in their approach and fully understand our business in a way that gives me great confidence in our growth plans. I finally have a partner in them that I always needed, and as I have told them many times before, switching my accounting firm to LCW was one of the best decisions I have ever made.
– Gary Sidell, President, Bell Tower Commercial Real Estate Group LLC
We provide accounting services, tax planning and preparation, audits, reviews, and compilations for individuals and businesses. Our clients are throughout most of eastern Massachusetts, the Merrimack Valley, south down to Woburn, west to Route 495 and east out to the seacoast. In New Hampshire, our clients are throughout Southern New Hampshire including Salem, Nashua, and Manchester, north up to Concord, and east over to the seacoast of New Hampshire.
As a progressive accounting firm, embracing technology to serve our clients effectively and efficiently is a priority to us. We offer consulting services and managed accounting services, including outsourced CFO and bookkeeping services, to businesses throughout the United States.
Why LCW CPAs
We offer many reasons why you should contact us to be your chosen CPA firm.
- We are local. As a local CPA firm, we offer the opportunity to build a working relationship where we get to know you and you get to know us. Maybe this sounds old-fashioned, but to us, it is the best way to work.
- We are progressive. We embrace improving and striving for better ways to help our clients. We utilize technology as an enabler to be more efficient and effective.
- We speak your language. Literally. We have many accountants fluent in multiple languages to best serve our diverse client base.
- We have a long-term view. We look to build relationships over time and seek to work with clients who value the benefits of a productive working relationship. If you are looking to secure a partner in the truest sense of the word, then we may be a great fit.
- We are experienced, credentialed, and knowledgeable. As CPAs, we offer expertise and knowledge to provide thoughtful guidance and advice.
- We offer a superior client experience where in every interaction you will experience our diligence, empathy, responsiveness, and the attention that you deserve. You can count on us to go above and beyond to do the right thing.
- We work with commitment and passion; we believe it is important to be good corporate citizens who are actively engaged in the community; we are deeply committed to the City of Lawrence and committed to helping our clients achieve their own American Dream.