US Tax Compliance for Foreign Interests
Conducting business in foreign countries presents many opportunities – and many tax-related requirements. Each country has its own set of rules, deadlines, tax authorities, and compliance requirements, which are constantly evolving.
Our accountants are committed to helping you understand foreign tax requirements so you can operate with confidence while saving time and remaining in compliance with each country’s tax rules.
We help you maintain tax compliance in the United States and the countries where you have foreign interests. This includes clients who trade internationally, own offshore businesses, partner with foreign organizations, hold international investments, and/or have business operations in other countries.
LCW CPAs offers the following services to our clients:
- International registrations with tax entities
- International banking and finance
- Reducing international tax burden
- Transfer pricing
- Strategic tax planning of cross-border sales and import-export issues
- Tax implications of entity creation or restructuring
- Minimizing international risk
- Understanding international tax systems
We provide accounting services, tax planning and preparation, audits, reviews, and compilations for individuals and businesses. Our clients are throughout most of eastern Massachusetts, the Merrimack Valley, south down to Woburn, west to Route 495 and east out to the seacoast. In New Hampshire, our clients are throughout Southern New Hampshire including Salem, Nashua, and Manchester, north up to Concord, and east over to the seacoast of New Hampshire.
As a progressive accounting firm, embracing technology to serve our clients effectively and efficiently is a priority to us. We offer consulting services and managed accounting services, including outsourced CFO and bookkeeping services, to businesses throughout the United States.
Why LCW CPAs
We offer many reasons why you should contact us to be your chosen CPA firm.
- We are local. As a local CPA firm, we offer the opportunity to build a working relationship where we get to know you and you get to know us. Maybe this sounds old-fashioned, but to us, it is the best way to work.
- We are progressive. We embrace improving and striving for better ways to help our clients. We utilize technology as an enabler to be more efficient and effective.
- We speak your language. Literally. We have many accountants fluent in multiple languages to best serve our diverse client base.
- We have a long-term view. We look to build relationships over time and seek to work with clients who value the benefits of a productive working relationship. If you are looking to secure a partner in the truest sense of the word, then we may be a great fit.
- We are experienced, credentialed, and knowledgeable. As CPAs, we offer expertise and knowledge to provide thoughtful guidance and advice.
- We offer a superior client experience where in every interaction you will experience our diligence, empathy, responsiveness, and the attention that you deserve. You can count on us to go above and beyond to do the right thing.
- We work with commitment and passion; we believe it is important to be good corporate citizens who are actively engaged in the community; we are deeply committed to the City of Lawrence and committed to helping our clients achieve their own American Dream.
For the past 25 years the folks at LCW CPA’s have served my needs both for business entities and personally. The advice provided has been timely and effective. Services have always been thorough and cost-effective.
– Philip P.
If you are looking for a trusted advisor and tax accountant to help you operate with confidence in other countries while keeping compliance costs low and minimizing your worldwide effective tax rate, please contact us.