CPA Tax Preparer Services
While tax season is stressful for us, it should not be stressful for you. At LCW CPAs, our goal is to make tax season easy and efficient for you; protecting as much of your hard-earned money as legally possible.
Rest assured, the accountants at LCW CPAs can efficiently navigate the maze of tax forms, requirements, deadlines, and constantly changing tax laws on your behalf. With the ever-increasing complexity of the US Tax Code, it is recommended that you hire a CPA tax preparer for your individual taxes.
A tax accountant at LCW CPAs will be well informed of recent changes in the law and is adept at identifying all deductions and credits you may qualify for, that otherwise may be missed. Our certified public accountants have the systems, informational access, and knowledge to efficiently confirm available deductions and credits such as property taxes, medical expenses, charitable contributions, business expenses, retirement plan contributions, child tax credits, and many more.
Our CPA Tax Preparer Services for Individuals include helping:
Individuals with a full-time paycheck job (W-2 income)
Retired individuals with social security income, retirement withdrawals, and possibly other income
Taxpayers with a contract job (1099 income) or who are sole proprietors of a small business.
Dependent children who have income
Other services we help individuals with related to tax preparation and filing:
- Tax returns that need to be amended
There are many reasons a tax return needs to be amended. There may have been an error made when it was originally filed. It could be that a tax law changed, and amending a return puts the taxpayer in a better position. In any case, if you need to amend a return for any reason, we can help you.
- Tax returns that were not filed on time
Are you late filing a tax return? Have you missed a few years and want to get caught up?
We can help you prepare and file prior year tax returns. If you have challenges with lost records, we can also help you through the process. It is easier than you may think.
When your tax return is late, there are two penalties: failure to pay and failure to file. These penalties only get larger as time passes. The best option is to get professional help to work out a payment plan with the IRS or the state. With tax accountants like us negotiating for you, it is common to get a portion of the amount due forgiven.
- Corresponding with the IRS
If you receive a letter from the Internal Revenue Services (IRS), we can help you interpret what action is required. The letter could be a standard routine notice or it could be something bigger like an audit. In either case, we are here year-round to help.
We provide accounting services, tax planning and preparation, audits, reviews, and compilations for individuals and businesses. Our clients are throughout most of eastern Massachusetts, the Merrimack Valley, south down to Woburn, west to Route 495 and east out to the seacoast. In New Hampshire, our clients are throughout Southern New Hampshire including Salem, Nashua, and Manchester, north up to Concord, and east over to the seacoast of New Hampshire.
As a progressive accounting firm, embracing technology to serve our clients effectively and efficiently is a priority to us. We offer consulting services and managed accounting services, including outsourced CFO and bookkeeping services, to businesses throughout the United States.
Why LCW CPAs
We offer many reasons why you should contact us to be your chosen CPA firm.
- We are local. As a local CPA firm, we offer the opportunity to build a working relationship where we get to know you and you get to know us. Maybe this sounds old-fashioned, but to us, it is the best way to work.
- We are progressive. We embrace improving and striving for better ways to help our clients. We utilize technology as an enabler to be more efficient and effective.
- We speak your language. Literally. We have many accountants fluent in multiple languages to best serve our diverse client base.
- We have a long-term view. We look to build relationships over time and seek to work with clients who value the benefits of a productive working relationship. If you are looking to secure a partner in the truest sense of the word, then we may be a great fit.
- We are experienced, credentialed, and knowledgeable. As CPAs, we offer expertise and knowledge to provide thoughtful guidance and advice.
- We offer a superior client experience where in every interaction you will experience our diligence, empathy, responsiveness, and the attention that you deserve. You can count on us to go above and beyond to do the right thing.
- We work with commitment and passion; we believe it is important to be good corporate citizens who are actively engaged in the community; we are especially committed to Gateway Cities including Lawrence and Lynn to help clients achieve their own American Dream.
This is my first year with LCW CPAs. I have been extremely pleased and blown away by the ease of working with Tony Lopez. Doing my taxes has never been so easy. I’ve had other accountants make mistakes, charge more and have never had the experience of a firm reaching out to me to let me know about programs that I may benefit from. They did my business as well as my personal taxes. I plan to continue with them for a long time.
– Sharon P.
We work with hundreds of individuals annually to prepare and file taxes and welcome the opportunity to discuss how we can help you protect your hard-earned money and reduce the stress associated with filing taxes.