Effective tax planning minimizes tax liability. At LCW CPAs, we work hard to protect your hard-earned money, so you do not pay a penny more in taxes than you are legally required.
The best opportunity for tax savings comes from working together and planning ahead. Advanced tax planning presents more viable options for us to discuss, evaluate, and implement in advance of tax filing deadlines.
We work with businesses across a variety of industries to provide tax planning services. We guide and counsel clients on business formation strategies and work with corporations, partnerships, S-Corp and C-Corp, and LLCs.
We help individuals including high net worth individuals and individuals who are owners and senior leaders of the businesses with whom we work to review and develop tax planning strategies. With changes in tax laws, our certified public accountants meet with our individual tax clients to review tax planning strategies; all with the goal of keeping more money in your wallet, and only paying Uncle Sam what you are legally required to pay.
We provide accounting services, tax planning and preparation, audits, reviews, and compilations for individuals and businesses. Our clients are throughout most of eastern Massachusetts, the Merrimack Valley, south down to Woburn, west to Route 495 and east out to the seacoast. In New Hampshire, our clients are throughout Southern New Hampshire including Salem, Nashua, and Manchester, north up to Concord, and east over to the seacoast of New Hampshire.
As a progressive accounting firm, embracing technology to serve our clients effectively and efficiently is a priority to us. We offer consulting services and managed accounting services, including outsourced CFO and bookkeeping services, to businesses throughout the United States.
Why LCW CPAs
We offer many reasons why you should contact us to be your chosen CPA firm.
- We are local. As a local CPA firm, we offer the opportunity to build a working relationship where we get to know you and you get to know us. Maybe this sounds old-fashioned, but to us, it is the best way to work.
- We are progressive. We embrace improving and striving for better ways to help our clients. We utilize technology as an enabler to be more efficient and effective.
- We speak your language. Literally. We have many accountants fluent in multiple languages to best serve our diverse client base.
- We have a long-term view. We look to build relationships over time and seek to work with clients who value the benefits of a productive working relationship. If you are looking to secure a partner in the truest sense of the word, then we may be a great fit.
- We are experienced, credentialed, and knowledgeable. As CPAs, we offer expertise and knowledge to provide thoughtful guidance and advice.
- We offer a superior client experience where in every interaction you will experience our diligence, empathy, responsiveness, and the attention that you deserve. You can count on us to go above and beyond to do the right thing.
- We work with commitment and passion; we believe it is important to be good corporate citizens who are actively engaged in the community; we are deeply committed to the City of Lawrence and committed to helping our clients achieve their own American Dream.
I’ve been a client of LCW for more than 15 years and they have been an invaluable asset to my business. They have consistently provided prompt and informative advice in my yearly planning and tax preparation. Their services and attention to detail are exemplary.
For sales and use tax compliance services, please contact us. We have the team, systems, and processes in place to take the burden of compliance off your plate.