Managed Accounting Services
LCW CPAs offers managed accounting services designed for businesses including bookkeeping services and outsourced CFO services. If you need help with payroll services, we can help you find the right provider.
Our managed accounting services include:
Bookkeeping or ‘handling the books’ is an important function, but for most business owners, it can be a headache to keep up with and to keep accurate. It is very important to have “clean” books: books that are accurate, timely, and efficiently processed so you can make important decisions to run your business effectively.
Bookkeeping can be an ideal function to outsource to accountants, so your time is better utilized.
Benefits of Outsourced Bookkeeping Services for You and Your Business
Outsourcing bookkeeping services to a CPA firm who has the staff and expertise offers the following benefits:
We offer a menu of bookkeeping services customizable to best meet the needs of your business.
Our Bookkeeping Services include:
Bank Statement Reconciliation
General Ledger Management
Is LCW CPAs a Good Fit for Your Bookkeeping Needs?
- You have hired bookkeepers in the past, but it has not worked out
- You are looking to switch bookkeeping services companies
- You have outgrown your current bookkeeping solution and are looking for a new one
- You have problems with your current accounting system and/or your numbers look wrong, and you need professional help to resolve them
- Your books are behind or out of control, and you need help catching up
- You realize that just because you can do your books does not mean you should – you may have other more high-value business work you could be accomplishing with your limited time
- You need layers of expertise and skill to do your books and to advise you on more technical accounting and tax matters
- You have employees who do the bookkeeping, but you need additional support to help train, supervise, check their work, and perform more advanced bookkeeping tasks
If you are seeking payroll services, contact us, we can assist you with securing the right provider for this essential function.
Outsourced CFO Services
For many of our business clients, it does not make financial sense to hire a full-time CFO (Chief Financial Officer). At LCW CPAs, we offer outsourced CFO services, so your business has the expertise it needs for effective financial and strategic planning. Our professionals who function as your company’s CFO have the expertise, knowledge, and credentials, including being certified public accountants and/or MBAs, in addition to having extensive industry experience to guide, advise, and be a part of your senior management team.
Our outsourced CFO services are aligned with your firm’s specific needs
- Executive level decision-making and advisory services
- Strategic planning, including setting business direction
- Raising capital including managing an IPO or negotiating debt acquisition
- Working with investors, board members, and C-level executives
- Contract negotiations
- Compensation program design
- Complex financial regulation compliance
- Audit coordination
We provide accounting services, tax planning and preparation, audits, reviews, and compilations for individuals and businesses. Our clients are throughout most of eastern Massachusetts, the Merrimack Valley, south down to Woburn, west to Route 495 and east out to the seacoast. In New Hampshire, our clients are throughout Southern New Hampshire including Salem, Nashua, and Manchester, north up to Concord, and east over to the seacoast of New Hampshire.
As a progressive accounting firm, embracing technology to serve our clients effectively and efficiently is a priority to us. We offer consulting services and managed accounting services, including outsourced CFO and bookkeeping services, to businesses throughout the United States.
Why LCW CPAs
We offer many reasons why you should contact us to be your chosen CPA firm.
- We are local. As a local CPA firm, we offer the opportunity to build a working relationship where we get to know you and you get to know us. Maybe this sounds old-fashioned, but to us, it is the best way to work.
- We are progressive. We embrace improving and striving for better ways to help our clients. We utilize technology as an enabler to be more efficient and effective.
- We speak your language. Literally. We have many accountants fluent in multiple languages to best serve our diverse client base.
- We have a long-term view. We look to build relationships over time and seek to work with clients who value the benefits of a productive working relationship. If you are looking to secure a partner in the truest sense of the word, then we may be a great fit.
- We are experienced, credentialed, and knowledgeable. As CPAs, we offer expertise and knowledge to provide thoughtful guidance and advice.
- We offer a superior client experience where in every interaction you will experience our diligence, empathy, responsiveness, and the attention that you deserve. You can count on us to go above and beyond to do the right thing.
- We work with commitment and passion; we believe it is important to be good corporate citizens who are actively engaged in the community; we are especially committed to Gateway Cities including Lawrence and Lynn to help clients achieve their own American Dream.