Cash Flow Forecasting
One of the many ongoing challenges of running a business is managing and forecasting cash flow.
Are you worried about making the next payroll or defaulting on a bank loan?
Having accurate cash flow forecasting helps a business owner effectively plan and make informed financial decisions.
During the pandemic, cash flow forecasting was the number one financial planning tool for small businesses. Together with our clients, we forecast cash flow scenarios based on multiple assumptions to evaluate strategies and options to help our business clients navigate the pandemic.
Benefits of Our Cash Flow Forecasting Services
Our cash flow forecasting services provide the following benefits:
- Identify projected cash shortfalls weeks in advance, enabling time to plan accordingly.
- Enables an improved budget process providing a roadmap for the rest of the year.
- Identifies tasks to be completed by the bookkeeping and accounting functions for a coordinated and integrated effort.
- Prevents a business owner from developing feast-or-famine thinking patterns and brings logic into decisions about the timing of business and capital expenditures.
- Assists in making informed hiring decisions.
- Provides a warning system for a possible default on a loan or payroll payment.
- Detects accounting errors for quicker resolution.
- Enables better planning and improved financial decision-making.
- Enables the ability to incorporate what-if scenarios.
LCW CPAs Cash Flow Forecasting Services include:
Cash Flow Forecast Report
Typically forecasting through the next quarter (12 to 13 weeks)
To review the report including identified options to improve your cash position
List of KPIs
Key performance indicators – which are measures or metrics you can put into place to monitor the strength of your cash position going forward
To assess multiple future outcomes based on various assumptions
We provide accounting services, tax planning and preparation, audits, reviews, and compilations for individuals and businesses. Our clients are throughout most of eastern Massachusetts, the Merrimack Valley, south down to Woburn, west to Route 495 and east out to the seacoast. In New Hampshire, our clients are throughout Southern New Hampshire including Salem, Nashua, and Manchester, north up to Concord, and east over to the seacoast of New Hampshire.
As a progressive accounting firm, embracing technology to serve our clients effectively and efficiently is a priority to us. We offer consulting services and managed accounting services, including outsourced CFO and bookkeeping services, to businesses throughout the United States.
Why LCW CPAs
We offer many reasons why you should contact us to be your chosen CPA firm.
- We are local. As a local CPA firm, we offer the opportunity to build a working relationship where we get to know you and you get to know us. Maybe this sounds old-fashioned, but to us, it is the best way to work.
- We are progressive. We embrace improving and striving for better ways to help our clients. We utilize technology as an enabler to be more efficient and effective.
- We speak your language. Literally. We have many accountants fluent in multiple languages to best serve our diverse client base.
- We have a long-term view. We look to build relationships over time and seek to work with clients who value the benefits of a productive working relationship. If you are looking to secure a partner in the truest sense of the word, then we may be a great fit.
- We are experienced, credentialed, and knowledgeable. As CPAs, we offer expertise and knowledge to provide thoughtful guidance and advice.
- We offer a superior client experience where in every interaction you will experience our diligence, empathy, responsiveness, and the attention that you deserve. You can count on us to go above and beyond to do the right thing.
- We work with commitment and passion; we believe it is important to be good corporate citizens who are actively engaged in the community; we are deeply committed to the City of Lawrence and committed to helping our clients achieve their own American Dream.
– Martin E.
If you and your business could benefit from our cash flow forecasting services, please contact us. We welcome the opportunity to help you with the management and planning tools for your business.