Accounting Systems for Your Business
Having the right accounting system for your business can make all the difference in the world.
At LCW CPAs, we are familiar with many accounting software options and assist our clients in evaluating and utilizing the accounting system that is best for their business.
We can help you find the best fit for your business even if you have outgrown your current accounting system. We can also help you manage the transition without missing a beat.
One secret in boosting accounting productivity is to make sure your accounting software is set up and customized correctly. We will meet with you to capture your requirements so we can tailor the accounting software to your business and reporting needs. Plus, we can train your staff on the new system so they can be up and running quickly.
Assessing which system is best for your business can be overwhelming. We work with many accounting systems and will advise you on the options and the solution that is best suited for your industry and your business including cloud solutions.
Some of the accounting systems our clients use:
We can advise you as to which QuickBooks solution is best suited for your business including Online, Desktop, Enterprise, Point of Sale, and/or Payments. We have helped countless clients with QuickBooks set up and utilization to best support their industry and unique business requirements.
We can also help you identify and solve any issues with QuickBooks, saving you time and money.
LCW CPAs can help you optimize QuickBooks including:
By far, the most time- and cost-effective way to learn QuickBooks is to hire a trainer for QuickBooks that is certified in the software. And that is what we at LCW CPAs do. Training for QuickBooks will help you:
- Lower your bookkeeping costs
- Save time and money
- Identify mistakes early before they become a bigger issue
- Boost your confidence about your finances
- Gain peace of mind
With our in-depth knowledge of QuickBooks, we will help you and your team speed through your learning curve so you can be productive fast.
We tailor a training session to your exact needs. We do not spend time on what you already know; covering the gaps you need filled in to help you use the software in the most effective and efficient way for your business.
Watch this YouTube Video: QuickBooks Tips & Help
Count on LCW CPAs as your local QuickBooks expert, helping businesses with their QuickBooks needs from installation and setup to customization, training, and troubleshooting.
We partnered with Xero because we like the way it leverages technology in an elegant and simple way. No drama, no struggling, just software designed for simplicity and ease of use; saving time for both the business owner and the accountant.
Xero is an appropriate accounting system solution for a wide variety of industries and businesses including Amazon resellers, manufacturers, farmers, retailers, health care companies, construction, law firms, hospitality businesses, and not-for-profits.
There is an artistic flair to Xero that makes accounting beautiful, and yes, a bit fun. Our experience has been that Xero is embraced by entrepreneurs in creative fields including personal care, ecommerce, cafes, and tourism.
The Xero Partner program provides accountants like LCW CPAs with special advisor tools as well as additional subscription options that our clients can benefit from. There are four tiers of Xero Partners: Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Platinum.
Xero Partners have a dedicated Account Manager so at LCW CPAs, we can help you faster with your advanced questions and issues about the software.
Xero Certified Advisor
The Xero Certified Advisor program allows accountants like us to achieve proficiency in the Xero accounting software through taking courses and passing an exam.
Xero training is available to business owners to help them learn how to use the Xero software most effectively in their business. Courses and programs are available online on demand and they offer live webinars regularly. There is no additional charge for training provided by Xero.
If you do not have time to take a course from Xero, LCW CPAs can provide customized training sessions on topics of interest to you that are specific to your business.
For more information about Xero, please contact us, we are happy to assist you in evaluating if Xero makes sense for you and your business.
If you are using or interested in another accounting system, it is likely we have experience with it and can assist you in your evaluation and set up.
We provide accounting services, tax planning and preparation, audits, reviews, and compilations for individuals and businesses. Our clients are throughout most of eastern Massachusetts, the Merrimack Valley, south down to Woburn, west to Route 495 and east out to the seacoast. In New Hampshire, our clients are throughout Southern New Hampshire including Salem, Nashua, and Manchester, north up to Concord, and east over to the seacoast of New Hampshire.
As a progressive accounting firm, embracing technology to serve our clients effectively and efficiently is a priority to us. We offer consulting services and managed accounting services, including outsourced CFO and bookkeeping services, to businesses throughout the United States.
Why LCW CPAs
We offer many reasons why you should contact us to be your chosen CPA firm.
- We are local. As a local CPA firm, we offer the opportunity to build a working relationship where we get to know you and you get to know us. Maybe this sounds old-fashioned, but to us, it is the best way to work.
- We are progressive. We embrace improving and striving for better ways to help our clients. We utilize technology as an enabler to be more efficient and effective.
- We speak your language. Literally. We have many accountants fluent in multiple languages to best serve our diverse client base.
- We have a long-term view. We look to build relationships over time and seek to work with clients who value the benefits of a productive working relationship. If you are looking to secure a partner in the truest sense of the word, then we may be a great fit.
- We are experienced, credentialed, and knowledgeable. As CPAs, we offer expertise and knowledge to provide thoughtful guidance and advice.
- We offer a superior client experience where in every interaction you will experience our diligence, empathy, responsiveness, and the attention that you deserve. You can count on us to go above and beyond to do the right thing.
- We work with commitment and passion; we believe it is important to be good corporate citizens who are actively engaged in the community; we are deeply committed to the City of Lawrence and committed to helping our clients achieve their own American Dream.
As a new business owner, Doug at LCW CPAs has been beyond helpful! Guiding me in the right direction with taxes and big business decisions! Highly recommend him for any accounting and financial needs!
– April G.
If you are looking for help in evaluating the right accounting system for your business or seeking to better utilize the accounting system you have, please contact us. We look forward to helping you get up and running and we know the right accounting system can make a tremendous difference.