Estate Plan Design
As a CPA firm, we strive to build long-term relationships with our clients, both business clients and individuals. As we work with our clients to develop effective tax planning strategies, we often discuss tax strategy as it relates to estate planning. Estate plan design offers significant opportunities to shelter wealth from federal taxes.
At LCW CPAs, we are committed to helping you protect your hard-earned money to gift to your family and shelter your assets from significant tax liabilities in the future.
We provide accounting services, tax planning and preparation, audits, reviews, and compilations for individuals and businesses. Our clients are throughout most of eastern Massachusetts, the Merrimack Valley, south down to Woburn, west to Route 495 and east out to the seacoast. In New Hampshire, our clients are throughout Southern New Hampshire including Salem, Nashua, and Manchester, north up to Concord, and east over to the seacoast of New Hampshire.
As a progressive accounting firm, embracing technology to serve our clients effectively and efficiently is a priority to us. We offer consulting services and managed accounting services, including outsourced CFO and bookkeeping services, to businesses throughout the United States.
Why LCW CPAs
We offer many reasons why you should contact us to be your chosen CPA firm.
- We are local. As a local CPA firm, we offer the opportunity to build a working relationship where we get to know you and you get to know us. Maybe this sounds old-fashioned, but to us, it is the best way to work.
- We are progressive. We embrace improving and striving for better ways to help our clients. We utilize technology as an enabler to be more efficient and effective.
- We speak your language. Literally. We have many accountants fluent in multiple languages to best serve our diverse client base.
- We have a long-term view. We look to build relationships over time and seek to work with clients who value the benefits of a productive working relationship. If you are looking to secure a partner in the truest sense of the word, then we may be a great fit.
- We are experienced, credentialed, and knowledgeable. As CPAs, we offer expertise and knowledge to provide thoughtful guidance and advice.
- We offer a superior client experience where in every interaction you will experience our diligence, empathy, responsiveness, and the attention that you deserve. You can count on us to go above and beyond to do the right thing.
- We work with commitment and passion; we believe it is important to be good corporate citizens who are actively engaged in the community; we are deeply committed to the City of Lawrence and committed to helping our clients achieve their own American Dream.
Tony Lopez has been the accountant, tax preparer and advisor for myself, my family and businesses since 1987… equally important is their ability to provide a customer with a strong level of comfort … a result of their knowledge and willingness to ask and answer questions, as well as working with clients on strong and effective tax, business, and estate planning. I personally know Tony and his firm to be of the highest integrity and could not recommend them more highly to anyone needing the services they provide.
– Harry W.C.
Please contact us to design your estate plan as part of an effective tax planning strategy.