Business Continuity and Succession Planning
We are passionate about your success. We strive to earn your trust, to be an advocate for you and your business, and to be a trusted resource.
As we work together over the years, we gain an in-depth understanding of your business, including its strengths and its risks. As a CPA firm, we offer consulting services for you, the business owner, to have a plan in place that addresses risks and builds on your strengths.
Business Continuity Planning
A business continuity plan is an essential plan to have in place in the event of an unplanned event that affects your business. The plan defines the essential business functions, systems, processes, and roles and responsibilities for the business to function. A business continuity plan includes training and testing the plan to make improvements in advance of having to implement.
When the pandemic began, many firms relied on their business continuity plan to smoothly transition to working remotely with little to no disruption in their business operations.
If you do not have a business continuity plan in place or would like the plan reviewed and updated, please contact us.
As a business owner, do you have a succession plan in place for the leadership roles in your business?
At LCW CPAs, we help our business clients establish a succession plan and periodically review the succession plan to assist in strategies to address the top priorities in the plan that may be the biggest risk to your business.
Succession planning is a logical extension of strategic planning for your business and, as a trusted advisor to your business, LCW CPAs offers consulting services to establish and review succession plans so you can look to the future with confidence.
We provide accounting services, tax planning and preparation, audits, reviews, and compilations for individuals and businesses. Our clients are throughout most of eastern Massachusetts, the Merrimack Valley, south down to Woburn, west to Route 495 and east out to the seacoast. In New Hampshire, our clients are throughout Southern New Hampshire including Salem, Nashua, and Manchester, north up to Concord, and east over to the seacoast of New Hampshire.
As a progressive accounting firm, embracing technology to serve our clients effectively and efficiently is a priority to us. We offer consulting services and managed accounting services, including outsourced CFO and bookkeeping services, to businesses throughout the United States.
Why LCW CPAs
We offer many reasons why you should contact us to be your chosen CPA firm.
- We are local. As a local CPA firm, we offer the opportunity to build a working relationship where we get to know you and you get to know us. Maybe this sounds old-fashioned, but to us, it is the best way to work.
- We are progressive. We embrace improving and striving for better ways to help our clients. We utilize technology as an enabler to be more efficient and effective.
- We speak your language. Literally. We have many accountants fluent in multiple languages to best serve our diverse client base.
- We have a long-term view. We look to build relationships over time and seek to work with clients who value the benefits of a productive working relationship. If you are looking to secure a partner in the truest sense of the word, then we may be a great fit.
- We are experienced, credentialed, and knowledgeable. As CPAs, we offer expertise and knowledge to provide thoughtful guidance and advice.
- We offer a superior client experience where in every interaction you will experience our diligence, empathy, responsiveness, and the attention that you deserve. You can count on us to go above and beyond to do the right thing.
- We work with commitment and passion; we believe it is important to be good corporate citizens who are actively engaged in the community; we are deeply committed to the City of Lawrence and committed to helping our clients achieve their own American Dream.
I’m happy to say I’ve personally had the pleasure of working with Tony Lopez at LCW for the last 35 years…over the last thirty plus years LCW has grown not only in size, but in the quality and support of the many services they provide. One of the few firms that make you feel more like a friend than a client, while maintaining a professional level as well as attention to detail. Working with LCW makes the job of running my own business a lot easier. I would highly recommend LCW for all your needs!