Shannon B. Lee
Shareholder and Treasurer
Shannon joined the LCW team in 2020. She leads the audits, reviews, and compilations practice. Her favorite part of the job is being able to utilize her past experiences and knowledge to help the company build and establish this practice from the ground up. Shannon takes pride in helping clients gain confidence and credibility in their finances, and finds it rewarding when she is able to help their businesses grow and succeed.
- Commonwealth College at the University of Massachusetts-Amherst, Bachelor of Science in Accounting, magna cum laude
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Professional Associations, Memberships, & Community Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- Treasurers Club of Boston
When she is not busy working, Shannon enjoys spending time with her husband, children, and dog. She is also a self-taught photographer and enjoys capturing life’s important moments.