Michael L. Hamlin
Mike joined LCW in July of 2022, after having partnered with another firm for the previous four years. He has over 24 years of experience servicing the needs of clients.
Mike works directly with clients in the areas of taxation, tax planning, business and non-profit assurance services, and business advisory services. Over the years, he has provided guidance and consultation to clients in a variety of industries including manufacturers, distributors, professional services firms, technology companies, and nonprofits. Mike enjoys helping clients identify and overcome the challenges they face and coming up with strategies to help them achieve their goals, both big and small.
- Nichols College BS in Business Administration (concentration in accounting)
- Bentley University MS in Taxation
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Professional Associations, Memberships, & Community Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- Chairman of the Board the Kimi Nichols Center (a nonprofit organization servicing handi-capable adults)
- Treasurer of Gemma Open Door for Literacy (a nonprofit devoted to adult literacy)
- Mike has also served on a number of other nonprofit boards over the years.
When he is not working, Mike enjoys mountain biking, golf, the great outdoors, and traveling.