Mark J. Alaimo
Mark has been with LCW CPAs since 2019. Prior to joining LCW, Mark worked for a variety of firms specializing in private client taxation, family office advisory, and wealth management for clients with asset bases in excess of $400MM.
Mark serves as the Managing Shareholder for LCW CPAs. In concert with the firm’s shareholders, Mark is charged with distilling the firm’s strategic direction and shepherding the resources to consistently execute on that vision. Mark also oversees a book of the firm’s clients. He is passionate about empowering business owners and individuals to achieve their personal and business financial goals and objectives. Leveraging his years of experience in the family office advisory and wealth management industries, he works with closely held businesses and their owners on tax, entity selection and structure, financial planning, and estate planning matters.
- Bentley University, Bachelor of Science in Accountancy, Minor in Law
- Bentley University, Master of Science in Financial Planning
- Bentley University, Graduate Certificate in Taxation
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Personal Financial Specialist (PFS)
- Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP®)
- Accredited Estate Planner (AEP®)
Professional Associations, Memberships, & Community Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Essex County Estate Planning Council
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Merrimack Valley Chamber of Commerce
- USA 500 Clubs
- Board Member, The Professional Center for Child Development
Honors, Awards, & Recognition
- Eagle Scout, Boy Scouts of America – 2000
- Silver Beaver Award, Boy Scouts of America – 2019
- Irishman of the Year Ancient Order of Hibernians in America, Division 8 Lawrence, MA – 2020
- Knight Equestrian Order of the Holy Sepulchre of Jerusalem
When he is not working, you can find Mark alongside his wife supporting their four children in their school and recreational activities. You may also find him trying to swing a golf club properly.