Konstadinos (Dino) V. Koutroubis
Dino joined the firm in 2021. He enthusiastically and proudly works with a collaborative team of motivated professionals to adhere to our clients’ tax compliance needs. He is a lead contact for our diverse client base and oversees the entire engagement from beginning to end. Strong dedication can achieve anything, and LCW CPAs offers the type of environment that allows that to happen. He is proud to work at a firm that values their employees as the strongest asset and as a result the level of work the firm produces for its clients is exceptional.
- Northeastern University, Bachelor of Science in Economics, Minor in Mathematics
- Suffolk University, Graduate diploma in Professional Accounting
- Enrolled Agent (EA)
Professional Associations, Memberships, & Community Involvement
- National Association of Enrolled Agents (NAEA)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- Greater Lynn Chamber of Commerce
When he is not working, Dino enjoys spending time with family and friends. He is a huge fan of Boston’s professional sports teams, he also enjoys playing golf and travelling to warm destinations and occasionally to Las Vegas.