James J. Mocera
James joined LCW through a merger in July of 2022. His role is to continue to service his clients, which consist of corporations, partnerships, not-for-profits, trusts and individuals, within LCW CPAs and transition the responsibilities to younger partners, managers, and supervisors.
- University of Bridgeport, Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Bentley University, Master of Science, Tax Law/Taxation
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Professional Associations, Memberships, & Community Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Treasurer and Board Member of the Nevins Family of Services, Inc. in Methuen, MA
When he is not working, Jim enjoys golfing.