Hivia (Vivi) Guerra
Vivi joined LCW in 2022. Her role is to provide guidance and expertise to plan objectives and determine an audit strategy that appropriately addresses risk and to participate in the performance of audit procedures. She enjoys developing and maintaining a strong relationship with clients and providing them with valuable information. She also enjoys working with a team that is dedicated to achieving common goals.
- University of Massachusetts, Lowell, Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- University of Massachusetts, Lowell, Master of Business Administration, with a concentration in Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Candidate
Professional Associations, Memberships, & Community Involvement
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- Assistant youth leader at Penuel Presbyterian Church
When she is not working, Vivi enjoys spending quality time with family, vacationing in tropical places, playing board games, and doing DIY projects.