Douglas E. Thompson
Doug joined the LCW team in 2015. He specializes in Corporate, Partnership, and LLC taxation. His industry focus includes construction, trades, manufacturing, not-for-profit organizations, real estate, retail, health and beauty salons, and professional services. Some of the recent projects he’s worked on with clients include saving a client $100K in unclaimed tax credits missed by the former CPA, setting up accounting systems for multiple small businesses, converting LLCs to S Corporations to reduce their tax bill, and amending a tax return to obtain a refund for a client.
He enjoys consulting with clients on accounting and tax matters and is most passionate about helping small business owners become more successful.
Plymouth State University, Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting, Minor in Mathematics
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Professional Associations, Memberships, & Community Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- New Hampshire Society of Certified Public Accountants (NHSCPA)
- Massachusetts Society of Enrolled Agents
- National Association of Enrolled Agents
- National Society of Tax Professionals
When he is not working, Doug enjoys coaching recreational sports, watching The Greg Gutfeld Show, golfing, playing cards, landscaping, and family activities. He also serves on two boards and is founder of his own nonprofit organization.