Antonio Lopez, Jr.
Founder and Senior Shareholder
Tony founded what is now known as LCW CPAs in May of 1986. Tony works with a myriad of businesses across industries, especially those in the areas of manufacturing, distribution and wholesale, insurance agencies, telecommunications, technology, and real estate. Additionally, Tony works with many families of bespoke wealth to fulfill their tax obligations, and achieve their financial goals.
- The University of Notre Dame du lac, Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Bentley University, Master of Science in Taxation
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Chartered Financial Consultant® (ChFC)
Professional Associations, Memberships, & Community Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- Massachusetts Society of Enrolled Agents
- Massachusetts Association of Accountants
- National Association of Enrolled Agents
- National Society of Tax Professionals
- Lawrence, MA Rotary (Past President)
- Merrimack Valley Chamber of Commerce (Board Member)
Honors, Awards, & Recognition
- Ralph B. Wilkinson Good Citizenship Award, Merrimack Valley Chamber of Commerce
When he is not working, you will find Tony with his wife Maureen enjoying their four grandchildren. Tony is also an avid golfer, fantasy football enthusiast, Disney World devotee, and global traveler.