Adam J. Pappalardo, CPA
Adam joined LCW CPAs in June 2022. He began his public accounting career in 1996, and then transitioned into managing his own successful CPA firm in Southern New Hampshire for over 19 years. He specializes in business advisory services, business, trust, and individual tax planning, compliance services, and multi-state taxation. Adam enjoys working with high net worth individuals and business owners.
He assists clients with buying and selling businesses and succession planning. In addition, he helps clients with asset protection planning strategies & prenuptial planning. He is adept at business representation before the Internal Revenue Service and has assisted hundreds of clients with penalty abatements and offers in compromise. He also excels at business tax planning and tax minimization strategies.
Adam’s goal is to assist his wide range of commercial and individual clients in setting and achieving their operational and financial goals. He prides himself on being available to all clients, on being proactive, and initiating agendas rather than merely being reactive.
- University of Massachusetts Lowell, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Bentley University, Master of Science in Taxation
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Professional Associations, Memberships, & Community Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- New Hampshire Society of Certified Public Accountants (NHSCPA)
When Adam is not working, he enjoys spending time with his wife Maria and their children exploring and relaxing on the beaches of Massachusetts or in the White Mountains of New Hampshire.